Someone asked me the other day: "What's the point of blogging?"
My answer: "There is no spoon, I mean point."
Seriously, this isn't my diary (I do THAT at another site..LOL). I don't have any particular topic that this blathering centers around. I write here for two reasons.. I like to write, and I like to share my thoughts.
Sadly, I truly AM a recovering conflict weenie. I have had issues in the past with what people think of me. It's a daily struggle to let go of that. Life is too short to let your journey be derailed by people who don't know you well enough for you to allow their opinion to matter right?
Yeah, that's what I keep telling myself.
It's human nature for us to judge, glass houses be damned we ALL throw rocks. Even the most Godly person you know is going to have those moments- it is not a response that we are programmed to recognize- and I'm glad. Do we all want to be the same? I know I don't want to be a cookie cutter version of anyone I know.
My general credo in the last few years has been this: "If you're not having fun in life you are doing something wrong". Moving into my mid forties I notice a number of people walk around every day as though there is something rotten perched under their noses. Is it really so very difficult to look at people and smile? I once had a woman go so far as to make a snotty remark to me, to the effect of what are YOU smiling about? C'mon.. someone pissing on your Cheerios doesn't give you carte blanche to trample my mood like Godzilla in Tokyo!
Anyway, now that I've digressed, I'll wrap this up. THERE IS NO POINT TO THIS BLOG.
My meanderings, that's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment