Saturday, January 14, 2012

Yet another Random Pile of Crap

So a new year.. yadda yadda. I don't to resolutions. They do nothing more that set us up to fail.
You say you NEED to do something.. so when you don't do it you feel guilty.. and the guilt only serves to let us further sabatoge ourselves. So rather than saying "I Need To Lose Weight" say "I Want To Lose Weight", a true desire, versus something you are doing because you feel you NEED to- is again.. a path to guilt.

That being said.. life goes on. Things that piss me off, things that make me think, things that truly make me wonder what the fuck is up with our society. It seems that every day I see multiple instances of people who are so self centered that they have either lost, or forgotten to use the ability to see anything outside of their own little worlds.

It's a double edged sword. Despite my own desire to NOT BE one of these self centered asshats, my ranting about them only serves to lead me down the same path. The asshole cutting me off in traffic should, I expect, elicit some modicum of pity for them being so self centered, but all it does is make me yell at them. Is that feeding MY desire for my own little universe not to be disrupted?

Aye, a Craptacular Cycle indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment